Skip to content

UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) handles all applications to university in the UK. For any pupil applying for a university must complete an application through the UCAS website.

For pupils applying to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (RCS) there is a separate application form via UCAS Conservatoires.





Job Matcher